Accounts Payable Assistant - 3 month FTC
As a member of the Finance Centre of Excellence, the Accounts Payable Assistant supports the Payables team and contributes to meeting the departments service levels and key targets. The role must deliver a high quality of service to our internal UK and overseas offices that payables services are provided to from the Finance Center of Excellence.
- Receive and scan vendor documents.
- Managing inbound supplier communications through email inboxes.
- Perform invoice pre-process validations.
- Answer vendors queries via e-mail and phone.
- Maintain vendor master data where required.
- Reconcile supplier statements and respond to reminders.
- Perform monthly closing activities according to closing calendar and instructions.
- Providing the payables team support with invoice processing where required.
- Close working relationship with team leaders & wider team.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to function effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency in both verbal and written communication, which ensures information is clearly passed internally and externally