Accounts Payable Clerk (6m FTC)
Up to £23,000 pa, depending on experience
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a key role in Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) to manage all aspects of supplier accounts, ensuring effective, efficient and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment processes.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Our Financial Accounting function provides the foundation for Dyson’s global commercial success. Creating and monitoring a framework of systems, processes and reporting that defines how we operate financially. The team forms a vital backbone of Dyson – encompassing our inventory, accounts payable and receivable, planning and analysis, and statutory reporting and consolidation. Delivering rapid performance insights and forecasting to help us stay ahead of the competition. And, in an organisation that doesn’t stand still, the team’s work is a growing challenge of ever-evolving numbers.
- Evaluate tasks and processes and contribute to continuous improvements
- Ensure integrity of the SAP system for all suppliers through monthly reconciliations to supplier statements.
- Investigate, review and follow up outstanding supplier invoices.
- Log all invoices onto the SAP system using three way matching to purchase orders.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and external suppliers to ensure all queries are dealt with promptly and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure all relevant supplier invoices are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and work towards deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when processing
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Good MS Office (Word, Excel) desirable
- Good working knowledge of SAP required
- Knowledge of 3 way invoice matching required
- Minimum experience of 2 years of working in an Accounts Payable environment
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines