Accounts Payable Manager
£ 38,000 - £50,000 + bonus, 27 days holiday, free on site gym
The AP Manager is responsible for driving optimisation through efficient processes and a global standardised approach to Accounts Payable. This role will include working with global markets and is likely to include the need for travel.
- Develop and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Working with the Accounts payable supervisors to ensure all payments are processed accurately while removing waste from the payment process
Analysing all processes, documenting and driving improvements
Creating, publishing and monitoring of KPI’s for the Accounts Payable Team
Day to day management and development of Accounts Payable team.
Supporting Head of FCoE with collation of annual audit data.
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts Payable Supervisor role is essential
- Knowledge of SAP is essential; as is 3 way matching and payment runs
- Numerate, methodical and attention to detail essential
- Prior management experience is essential
- Strong communication skills