£Competitive + Bonus + Free on-site gym
As artworker you will be a key part of the team, taking ownership of production and artwork standards your role is a fundamental link between the creative function and final production of assets to the exacting standards of the Dyson brand identity.
• Support the Creatives in delivering work for a broad range of items including brochures, trade incentives, in-store POS and training materials.
• Manage all production only briefs with the Traffick Manager and develop strong working relationships with all functions.
• Responsible for accuracy of files produced from creative scamps, design implementation using templates prior to repro, generating separations and taking through to print.
• Identify opportunities within existing templates to make minor layout adjustments in order to achieve consistency across all materials and maintain a high standard of execution.
• Interpret scamps creatively to produce effective layouts and artwork through applying strong typography skills and use of appropriate grid system.
• Develop skill base and technical knowledge of system software used on a day-to-day basis. Become the CENSHARE expert within the team. Helping to ensure it’s used correctly and support the Censhare manager in resolving any questions or issues from the wider teams.
• Provide solutions to unavoidable technical issues that occur during the production process.
• Maintain consistent working style, monitoring the usage of Brand Guidelines and highlighting corrective action when required.
• Creation and development of effective templates to work towards consistency across all markets and all products.
• Work together with Traffick Manager to complete work in the timescales agreed and adhere to the schedules developed for Production.
• Actively encourage the ethos to think differently and challenge creative layouts at artwork stage if there could be a better way.
• Support Traffick manager in interpreting and creating artwork specs.
• Take responsibility for mechanicals and signing off files for quality and accuracy of artwork produced.
• Ownership and accountability – share responsibility with Traffick Manager for delivery of projects to schedule. Escalating issues with delivery upwards when neccessary.
• Support wider team to produce internal facing presentation materials.
• Fix things that you can see need fixing; Identify problems and find solutions.
- Excellent Mac skills and advanced skills in Indesign; Illustrator along with a sound knowledge of other related software
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Asset management and pdf workflows
- Detailed knowledge of repro and pre-press process.
- Strong understanding of POS and packaging mechanics
- IT Systems knowledge
- Ability to manage a high volume of briefs including large complex projects