Assistant Brand Manager - Hair Care & Floor Care
$Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Great company culture
Dyson is a rapidly growing global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
- Assisting with the development of Category Annual Brand and Execution Plans
- Development of consumer integrated marketing campaigns
- Implementing new product launch strategies with support from Brand Managers
- Managing existing products collaboratively with local and global stakeholders
- Research and analysis to support marketing initiatives
- A marketing or related degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills