Assistant Database Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £33,000 + bonus, pension, 27 days holiday, free on-site gym
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionising the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
The Assistant Database Marketing Manager will help drive the strategic direction of the digital and direct-to-consumer business as it continues to play a key role in the Dyson 5 year plan. This data marketing specialist will plan and deliver the data strategy for CRM activity that improves both the loyalty of existing Dyson owners and continues to reach new prospects and customers.
- An exceptional understanding of CRM and data strategy and how we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using digital channels.
- Extensive experience in data management, analytics and strategy.
- Experience working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams.
- Strong initiative: strong bias for action - wants and takes accountability.
- Experience of managing external data agencies.
- Solid strategic thinker with good analytical
skills – able to separate the big picture from the detail.
- Educated to degree level, or further qualification desired.
- Strong attention to detail.