Assistant Ecommerce Manager - Italy
Competitive salary + bonus, pension
Dyson has ambitious expansion plans for its digital platform in 2018 and beyond. As the Assistant Ecommerce Manager for Italy, you will support the execution of the Dyson.it customer journey, whilst being a part of the team that shape Dyson's digital vision for Italy.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet.
The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our ecommerce platform where our teams will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate creativity and free thinking, who knows how to use an ecommerce platform to educate and excite people about our technology and our machines.
- When it comes to our customers’ online journey, we want them to feel as inspired by our products as we are; so inspired, in fact, that they’ll want to click, and buy
- Taking on the day-to-day management of dyson.it, you’ll populate it with engaging content and deploy merchandising in a way that will entice
- Constantly monitoring the site’s performance, you’ll work with the Ecommerce Manager to come up with recommendations to continually improve what we’re doing
- Naturally, any changes you implement will be tested and validated by you before going live.Content briefs, reviewing content for accuracy and developing trading calendars are also all part of what you’ll get involved with
- As we pull together here at Dyson, you’ll link in with other direct channels to make sure all activity is aligned
- You will have experience working for a retailer that is extremely passionate about creating a world class journey to purchase for customers
- You will also be passionate about all things digital and the opportunities it brings to drive traffic and sales, and have experience in an ecommerce trading role
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge including HTML coding, as well as demonstrable experience using Google Analytics to deliver actionable insight
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines