Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - B2B
£28,000 - £35,000 + bonus, pension, 27 days holiday
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionising the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
- First-hand experience of trade or customer marketing in a B2B environment
- Passionate about customers and opportunities to drive clearer communication that drive sales conversion
- Effective presentation skills to both internal and external audiences
- Creative thinker that can introduce innovative solutions to customers and internally at Dyson
- Enjoys working across a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Marketing degree would be advantageous