Senior/Prinipal Electronics Systems Engineer
An experienced systems engineer with experience of electronics or software is required to work on a brand new project within Dyson.
Requirement Development and Maintenance from Stakeholders Level to Subsystem Level and manage the traceability
- Promote Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) for the project
- Support Design and Solution Reviews to ensure Design proposals take into account existing Constraints
- FMEA Development and Reviews
- Coordination with all other disciplines (research, product design, mechanical design, UX/UI)
- Modelling and analysis of the product and sub systems using SysML modelling tools
- Writing system test procedures to verify product level requirements
- Functional Safety Analysis
- Support Trade Studies and Identification and Assessment of the Risks
- Support or carry out the technical evaluation of suppliers and contactors.
- Support Verification and Validation
- Support Decomposition of the system requirements into hardware and software requirements
- Support technical gate reviews
- Support process development
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast pacing environments with a Can Do attitude (no challenge is too difficult)
- Hands on
- Start-up mentality, dynamic, independent
Degree level qualification in an Electronic/Software Engineering Discipline.
- Ideally 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Good communication and motivation skills.
- Working experience with SysML modelling tools.
- Model Based System Engineering knowledge
- Work experience on Requirements development/management
- FMEA experience, (experience on Functional Safety Analysis is a plus)