Associate Principal Electronics Systems Engineer
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 2000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2017, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
- Degree is an engineering or scientific discipline
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work independently and produce results, as well as, within a team and also have the capability to lead multifunctional teams of engineers
- Good understanding of quality systems and six sigma processes
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of HIL and test and verification methods
- Knowledge of different modelling tools and techniquesSignificant work experience in the field
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team of engineers
- Must have experience in electronics design