Advanced Software Engineer
The advanced software engineer will develop software and control algorithms for machine learning and neural networks on a brand new product category
Working on a brand new product category, you will join the software team and work on developing machine learning capability. Specifically you will design and develop algorithms and software that contribute to deep learning of machine intelligence.
- Research and development of new technologies and concepts for machine learning, deep neural networks in computer vision and data fusion for real time applications.
- Software implementation of the developed technology for proof-of-concept and prototyping purposes.
- Collaboration with the team members and with other teams in order to transfer the developed technology to the relevant business units.
- Intellectual property generation.
- You will demonstrate significant experience in Machine Learning approaches, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Training of neural networks, unsupervised and supervised learning, deep learning, data mining, knowledge discovery and optimization techniques, statistics and probabilistic models.
- Computer Vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, activity recognition, depth sensing, segmentation, multi-camera geometry).
- Applying machine learning on 2D/3D visual data (images or video), Image and video processing concepts (experience in virtual reality visual content processing is advantageous).
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks.
- At least Degree level qualification.
- Good communication and motivation skills. .
- 5+ years relevant work experience.(or post grad research in machine learning)
- Algorithm development from idea to proof-of-concept and prototype phases.
- Programming and software development skills in C/C++, Python and Matlab.
- Experience in GPU programming using one or more of the following: OpenGL, CUDA and OpenCL (computing cluster experience is a plus).
- Experience with deep learning libraries such as Theano, Keras, Lasagne, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch
- Comfortable in either Windows or Linux development environments (Android software development is a plus) and being able to develop cross-platforms software components.
- Innovative, full of ideas and eager to invent new things.
- Motivated to learn and explore new ideas and technologies.
- Out of the box thinker and problem solver.
- Looking forward to be in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Self-guided and eager to take responsibility.
- Excellent in written and verbal English language skills.
Closing date: 1st August 2017