Senior Engineer - Human Factors
£Competitive + Bonus, Pension, 27 Days Holiday
You will embody key architectural traits, creating clear and compelling direction to significantly impact work done by other technical people and deliver expert technical knowledge representation of the function. You will provide a high level of technical coaching to all the Product Mechanistics (Consumer Science) team from Graduate to Senior Scientist/Engineer level, adapting their approach appropriately.
- Lead and implement complex and multi-stage research projects demonstrating a high degree of technical skills.
- Understand, interpret and model multiple outputs of data (qualitative and quantitative) to deliver clear, actionable results and recommendations that enable product innovation and development.
- Work collaboratively across Marketing, Consumer Insights and Product Quality Insights to deliver best in class research approaches maximising learning potential and ensuring project continuity
- Support the Product Mechanistics Principal Scientist Lead in implementing and role modelling best in class methodologies.
- Contribute to the development of the Product Mechanistics strategy plans.
- Provide technical coaching and guidance to the Product Mechanistics team with the ability to adapt their approach for all levels from Graduate to Senior Scientists and Engineers.
- Extensive and demonstrable, hands on Product Design experience in Human Factors with a strong knowledge across qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and analysis, including qualitative moderating experience.
- Experience leading and implementing complex and multi-stage research projects demonstrating a high degree of technical skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and model multiple outputs of data (qualitative and quantitative) to deliver clear, actionable results and recommendations that enable product innovation and development.
- Must have a statistical understanding, strong working knowledge of statistical software and the ability to apply statistical output to projects.