Business Analysis Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst Lead to join our Application Business Service team within IT Dyson in our Bristol Office.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Acting as a key member of the programme management team, contributing to the overall programme delivery approach, and leading the Business Analyst thread to ensure high quality delivery on time to meet programme delivery timescales
- Leading and line managing a team of Business Analysts, giving clear direction on approach, coaching and validating quality of work,
- Working with multiple stakeholders and internal customers across different locations.
- Supporting continuous learning and improvement activities to identify areas of workflow or process that should be refined.
- Identifying gaps for future releases and provide solutions which meet business requirements at the optimum cost
- Identifying business changes as a result of the programme, and contributing to the transition of change to the new processes and systems, and potentially organisation design.
- Testing – working with business stakeholders to define test scenarios, and acting as a key team member in effective testing of the site and associated integrations.
- Generating training material and deliver training sessions to end users for new systems and processes.
- Supporting the user community and the project teams in the deployment of new business processes.
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery
- Possess solid matrix management skills
- Proven track record as a Senior Business Analyst / Team Lead with experience across either Website redesign, multi-channel, online payments & other customer facing online changes.
- Team leadership and line management experience
- Experience of end to end programme delivery, deployment, transition to service, and then evolution of the platform for launched markets as well as rollout to new markets
- Demonstrable track record across managing backlogs, gathering requirements from the business and managing through to successful completion.
- Motivated by improving business processes
- Determined to identify solutions and prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion
- Focused on delivery
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines