Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
Whilst pockets of insight and analytics exist, building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, owning more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data is now vast.
- We need to understand how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences, campaign development and retailer business planning will all be key to GB’s and Dyson’s success.
- You will drive innovation around process and system change supporting transformation for GB BI. Simplify, standardise, centralise and automate BI and analytics. This role will be a subject matter expert, integrating the markets analytics capability in to one high performing function.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
The role will head up a new GB BI and Analytics team. This team is tasked with ensuring that the various parts of Dyson's business are able to leverage rich, accurate, and timely data and reporting to generate insights and make better decisions. Sitting in the GB business unit, the team will have the resources and the remit to keep up with Dyson's impressive track record of growth across multiple categories.
- Drive the implementation of Analytics Platforms that connect data systems and Business Intelligence systems.
- Identify and source systems and data – working in collaboration with IT and Group BI functions.
- Define the architecture of reporting ensuring that data is presented in a format with the end user at the forefront.
- Work with external partners on best practice for performance metrics and results testing and validation, including ongoing value delivery and audit of performance..
- Analyse and communicate key insights for existing projects. Be a thought leader and subject matter expert for specific analytics-driven business problems.
- Handle objections to meet targets and deliver joint enterprises whilst maintaining relationships.
- Lead a team by setting stretching and measurable targets and inspire commitment from the team to achieve those goals.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders and prioritise projects.
- Experience with BI operating at a senior level
- A good understanding of Technology and BI techniques.
- Excellent influencing skills , with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and can drive innovation
- Experience of operating in large scale IT delivery programmes
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free parking
- Subsidised café Discount on Dyson machines