Pension and Benefits Specialist
As the Pensions and Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for the management and communication of all UK benefits. You will support the broader Reward team with benefits analysis and benchmarking outside the UK as needed, predominately Europe. You will also monitor developments in UK regulatory and market trends which might be of interest to Dyson in the future.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
Holding onto the best people is as important as finding them. And rewarding good work, generously and fairly, is a crucial part of this..
This position offers an opportunity for you to own and develop the UK benefits proposition for Dyson employees. You will develop and test your knowledge of pension and benefit practices and develop a wider range of key skills including, vendor management, influence, and project management.
- Improve the communication and delivery of Dyson’s UK benefit package to help current employees and future hires understand and access more easily the package that is available to them.
- Analyse current benefits including competitiveness,usage, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, and participant experience with a view to identifying enhancements to existing plans and potential new benefits.
- Undertake cost projections on specific recommendations, plan design and implementation.
- Monitor and improve the benefits administration processes undertaken by the HR operations team through regular auditing and check-ins. Ensure existing processes comply with government regulations.
- Act as second point of escalation to resolve employee queries relating to their benefits.
- Participate in pension governance meetings, own any follow up actions.
- This is an ideal role for someone with experience of administering UK pension and benefit plans who would like to develop their expertise by finding opportunities to improve employee communications and employee understanding of benefit practices.
- The incumbent will need to be articulate and able to simply communicate complex message in a variety of ways, highly numerate, confident with Excel and able to build solid working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines