Brand Design Manager
$Competitive + super + bonus
As the Brand Design Manager in Dyson ANZ you will run the studio with the assistance of the Traffic Manager. Your primary role is to lead and mentor the design team to adapt, localize and execute Global Assets with quality and consistency that matches and continues to build Dyson’s industry leading reputation, with particular focus on managing and delivering excellence in execution in every channel and at every touchpoint.
- With a deep understanding of our brand, philosophy and ethos, you will create effective Dyson experiences that are consistent with our global image.
- You will work with the marketing team to ensure that briefs are strategically right for our brand, and appropriate for our business, balancing short term sales objectives with the longer term building of equity in our brand.
- You will work closely with our transcreation partners and third party agencies to ensure assets are implemented correctly in offline and online media.
- You will also oversee the launch and implementation of campaigns in conjunction with brand, social, digital, PR and retail teams in your market. With a small team, you will also need to be hands on; designing, directing, advising, reviewing and artworking.
You will work collaboratively with and report in regularly to the Centre of Excellence Regional Creative Director APAC and Global Creative Team in Group (Malmesbury UK) to ensure your market is delivering a consistent global Dyson message.
As Brand Design Manager you are a leader and mentor to the local creative and marketing team. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a proactive and flexible approach will help you to be successful. With previous experience in a similar role, you will demonstrate brand guardianship and a commercial, dynamic and consultative leadership style.
Your strength of experience includes:
- Branding and adherence to guidelines
- An eye for design and layout details
- Finished art and production skills
- Working with third party production and creative/digital agencies
- Knowledge of online advertising and social platforms content with e-commerce skills a bonus
- Retail activations, shopper marketing and experiential design
- Experience in storyboarding, art directing shoots (video and photo)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. Video production and After Effects knowledge would be an advantage and
- Strong leadership and cross team collaboration skills
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a global network of Brand & Design professionals
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market including Dyson’s first electric vehicle due for release in 2020
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, easier and healthier
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
- Summer hours all year long
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
- Plenty of local day-cares in close vicinity, free on-site parking and reimbursed car-parking expenses if on-site parking is not available
- A wide variety of gyms, rock climbing gyms, and fitness centres all close by