Brand Manager - Floorcare
£competitive + bonus + pension + benefits
You will develop strategies that support the overall category communication and successful launches of NPD, continually seeking opportunities to be the first to do things and be best in class, including driving efficiencies for the long term success of our Floorcare category.
With our ambitious growth plans we need people who can grow at pace with us. This role will be based in Malmesbury however travel to London to the Media agency will be required occasionally.
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
The Floorcare Team is responsible for bringing our engineering, technology and products to life through our communication strategy; increasing brand awareness, brand advocacy and driving conversion. Like everything at Dyson, our retail journey is designed with our consumers at the center. We work at pace which underpins are culture and ability to continually transform our business and marketing model.
- Assist in implementing the communications strategy for GB Floorcare
- Agree a comprehensive 360 degree communications plan including all digital touchpoints to help deliver GB Floorcare P&L
- Work closely with the Insights team to analyse and understand the GB floorcare market and consumer.
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing and digital teams to achieve 5 star in-store and online merchandising of product
- Work with our media agency to challenge their plans and recommendations by having regular check ins
- Support the delivery of product marketing for GB Floorcare