B2B Brand Manager - Professional
$Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus + Great Company Culture
As the Brand Manager for Professional & Lighting you will manage the brand and products in the Professional portfolio including Airblade, Lighting, Environmental Control and Hair Care categories across Australia & New Zealand.
Australia was Dyson’s first export market outside Europe. Today, the top nine best-selling vacuums are Dyson and we regularly win design and customer satisfaction awards. Recently, with the growth of new categories, Dyson also became Australia’s number one small domestic appliance brand.
But new territories, categories and challenges await. And to embrace these, Dyson Australia has expanded across three new sites across Sydney. Our HQ is in the regenerated Woolstores in Alexandria, reflecting our industrial heritage – a modern space that will help us bring Dyson technology to life for retailers and the media.
The Marketing team consists of Brand, Retail Activation and Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Graphics.
As the B2B Brand Manager for Professional & Lighting you will manage the brand and products in the Professional portfolio including Airblade, Lighting, Environmental Control and Hair Care categories across Australia & New Zealand. You will own and deliver strategic and tactical projects to help drive leads, sales and awareness of the portfolio in Australia and New Zealand. You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, New Technology and work closely with the Dyson Professional Sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of category annual brand and execution plans for Professional & Lighting
- Business-to-business (B2B) marketing to drive awareness amongst the architect and building facilities manager communities through tradeshows, events and digital campaigns
- Building winning B2B and retail sales partnerships working alongside Dyson Professional Sales team, Global Marketing, and distributor sales teams
- Lighting range planning for ANZ whilst shaping and influencing volume forecasts and finances to ensure project is commercially viable
- Acting as a product and brand champion developing communication strategies, conducting research and analysis and providing guidance to all areas of the business on how to represent Dyson's brand, NPD and existing products
The qualities of Dyson people are what make us successful around the world. Our people are inventive, they solve problems. They are never complacent. Our people are resilient, optimistic and open to change. Our people are passionate about everything they do.
This role will require you to be assertive, engaging, driven and dynamic. You will use your rational thinking, analytical skills and sound commercial acumen to deliver strategic and tactical projects to drive leads, sales and awareness of the Professional & Lighting portfolio. You will also require:
- A Marketing or related degree qualification
- Demonstrated success in a B2B brand manager role
- Strong knowledge of B2B brand and marketing strategy
- A real passion for Dyson's brand and products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to be agile and flexible, managing a busy workload and fast paced environment
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus and generous product discounts. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.