New Business Development Executive - Ireland
Competitive salary + uncapped bonus, company car, pension, 27 days holiday
Dyson Professional GB&I is a key part of the rapidly expanding wider Dyson business. With our core and new categories we expect to achieve total global sales of £4 billion by 2020. The GB&I Professional team have seen profit growth in excess of 20% in the last two years and are set to continue this trend into the future.
The Dyson Professional team are focused on delivering fantastic customer experiences of our technology in an out of home environment (globally we dry over 120 million pairs of hands a day). This experience is often a first introduction to the world of Dyson and it’s market leading and innovative technology. With a focus on the Dyson Airblade™ range, we have also expanded into Dyson Lighting and taking the Dyson Environmental Control products to market, providing a range of solutions that support the health and wellbeing of employees and visitors to any business premises.
- You will be responsible for the generation of new business to achieve sales and profit growth within a specified geographical area and covering the market leading range of Dyson Professional products (Airblade™ hand dryers, Lighting and Environmental Control)
- You will generate your own new business leads and benefit from the support of our Inside Sales Team to generate quality meetings
- You will have responsibility for driving growth in the Healthcare and Education Sectors and work closely with the national Sector lead for Offices, Hospitality and Transport with the need to develop a geographical strategy covering all these customer types
- As part of your role, you will also manage the Electrical Distributor relationships across the Irish market
- You will receive the support of the Dyson Professional Inside Sales, Marketing and Sector teams but success will be secured through an energetic and entrepreneurial approach with a continued focus on new business generation
- An excellent negotiator with strong presentation skills, you will have a proven sales background within a business to business sales environment, working to and exceeding targets
- You will be customer focused, and be able to demonstrate a customer first attitude in your sales approach
- You will ideally come from a solution sales environment, and have a strong understanding of end-user purchasing habits
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, solving problems, thinking on your feet and finding your own path
- You’ll also be commercially minded so enjoy having big strategic conversations as well as getting stuck in to make things happen.
- As this role covers the Dublin area and the rest of the Republic of Ireland, you must be based on patch, or looking to relocate there
- Fully expensed company car + fuel car
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Subsidized café and restaurants at Head Office