Business Intelligence, Graduate Program
• Identifying change needs - Assessing the impact of the change, and documenting requirements
• Requirements capture – The ability to work with senior stakeholders, business leaders and internal suppliers
• Working with the technical team to develop and test the report or analysis method
• Deployment and user acceptance – Work with the stakeholders to ensure the detailed requirements have been met
• Working alongside the Optimisation team to improve processes
• Perform Ad-hoc analysis as required
• Manage key stakeholders and support BI projects for the relevant business group
• Intermediate-level T-SQL experience.
• Knowledge of the SQL Server Stack (SSMS, SSIS particularly).
• Experience working with the Tableau reporting tool.
• Proficient in the use of Visual Basic for Applications and Python.
• Experience working with multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
• Siemens PLM Software’s product Lifecycle management (PLM) software
• Knowledge of JIRA
• Advanced skills in database and reporting
• Participate in requirement analysis, design, architecture, implementation and integration of new systems and/or enhancements of existing systems.
• Creation of functional specifications with the business users, testing, deployment and post implementation support.