Business Planning Manager
Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials.
The Business Planning Manager, Post-Sales Strategy and Operations will work on cross-functional projects that improve Dyson operations. Ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Dyson Direct Team, Finance, Marketing, Logistics and vendors to execute strategy. Curious by nature and driven by continuous improvement, this role will deliver process improvements through compelling presentations to ultimately influence business direction.
The Business Planning Manager, Post-Sales Strategy will work across the organization on projects that improve Dyson operations; this role will lead and support department projects with vendors, regional partners and assist with the management of the post-sales channel. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Post-Sales Strategy & Operations.
- Create and streamline returns, refurb operations and forecasting reporting; manage day-to-day refurb operations including setup of new products and inventory management
- Work with Sales and Dyson Direct Sales teams on forecasting, tracking of KPIs, inventory management in order to execute sales strategy and hit budget
- Assist with the development and management of RFPs to support the post-sales strategy
- Returns policy management support and compliance reporting
- Mange/support post-sales strategic projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; business major preferred
- 8+ years in an business planning role preferred
- Prior project management skills with experience working with returns, refurb operations, sales and inventory
- Management, forecasting and reporting
- Experience managing RFPs, process re-engineering and new process implementation
- Strong analytical/Excel skills and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Shrewd-Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- Ingenious - An innovative yet objective thinker
- Attuned – ability to communicate with all levels of the organization with positive intent
- Ability to travel up to 40% when required
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.