Business Process Analyst - Electronics
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
UK, Singapore or Malaysia
You would be working alongside the project delivery and development teams to develop and enforce the use of process tools and environment to enable the development teams to excel. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with Electronics software and hardware engineering development and manufacturing teams to develop, deploy and work to agreed processes.
Our team mission is to create a baseline of how we do things in HW and SW and provide the right set of integrated tools for development and delivery in Dyson. We provide the bridge between development and operations. We will explore and develop the most effective way to use our suite of tools to enable us to accelerate our development & ensure we are ‘best in class’. We will also own the development sandpit for future tools and ways of working. We will specify and evaluate new tools needed for our HW and SW team and will ensure we are keeping up with world class standards in development.
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
• Assess and understand the evolving process landscape in Dyson
• Work across the organisation to map key business processes and identify areas of integration and improvement related to electronic software and hardware development and manufacture
• Support organisational change, strategic planning and policy development for electronic software and hardware development and manufacture to meet ISO 9001: Quality Management System standards
• Develop appropriate data collection metrics for process use and adherence and improve processes
• Work closely with Project Managers, Product Managers, Business Functional Managers and the wider development teams to create a positive and collaborative working environment encouraging process adherence
• At least 3 years experience in an IoT, Software or electronics engineering development or manufacturing environment
• At least 3 years experience in an independently regulated process driven environment
• Experience in the application of ISO 9001: Quality Management System
• Working knowledge of either Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall methodologies
• Experience as a Software Developer working in Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery teams is an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in Atlassian tool chain is an advantage (ie JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-starter and highly motivated
• Capability in Requirement Definition and Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Data Capture and Analytics related to Process Quality
• A love for process