Business Process Analyst
- Identify business process measurable core deliverables, data analysis and control tower project health reporting
- Master data analyst, mapping and reporting product data/structure to improve product development project status and decision making process
- Business process value stream mapping (VSM) and lean six sigma optimisation activities
- System development solution to improve business process activities and deployment/communication across wider business process area
- Identified improvement opportunities on manual business process and data structure into automation solution.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing & Quality Engineering,
- With min 3 years’ experience in all skills below:-
- Siemens PLM Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software
- Tableau Reporting and SharePoint software
- Value stream mapping (VSM) and lean six sigma
* Fresh Graduates to apply our Graduate roles/programs only
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.