CRM Campaign Operations Manager
- This role will be instrumental in driving customer retention through the creation of journeys and deployment of campaigns that delight Dyson owners and bring them closer to the brand.
- Whilst email is a primary channel, you will also be knowledgeable across digital channels, particularly social, which is becoming a core destination for owner engagement.
- Through journey design and execution you will build strong relationships with colleagues in both group, regional centres of excellence & local markets, striving for continuous improvement and even better results.
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology)
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. Last year our HQ doubled its footprint with an ambitious new expansion and phase 1 of the Hullavington development is nearing completion...
The Group Owner Experience team drives strategic and tactical business initiatives in the pursuit of high quality execution across all owner touch points, turning one time Dyson buyers into lifelong Dyson advocates. The function is a multi-disciplinary team encompassing CRM, customer service and insight specialisms, driving towards a consistent global operating model.
You will join at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, with a drive towards new technology and approaches to unlock richer data insights and radically improve campaign performance.
- Collaborate with Head of OE & OE Campaigns Manager to develop owner life-cycle journeys across existing and new channels, pursuing owner advocacy and repurchase
- Be our resident campaign tools expert (we currently work with Selligent & IBM Watson Marketing as core platforms) in order to design, test & scale automated, multi-touch journeys
- Manage data specifications and flows in/out of campaign tools, to drive automated programmes and measure/track outcomes
- Work closely with Group Data Services to establish data insights, quality/knowledge of our data and develop reporting views to visualise performance of programmes & campaigns
- Use insights and analytics to refine concepts and deliverables. Pursue test & learn scenarios (A/B, MTV) where applicable and feed actionable learnings to motivate stakeholders and scale learnings into business
- Uphold data quality for tracking & tagging of campaigns, preserving a group-wide view of engagement behaviour to understand communications performance/KPIs
- Oversee & manage global approach to asset/content library development within campaign tools and/or related CMS platforms
- Develop & provide global guidelines & training to other campaign platform users across Dyson territories. Help steer Dyson Group towards a unified operating model to efficiently scale services & approaches. Provide specific assistance to Markets or Centres of Excellence as required
- Contribute to MADE programme (our ‘big data’ initiative) to drive towards a more holistic customer view. Help transfer tactical solutions (within campaign tools) into strategic solutions developed directly within MADE
- Assist drive towards a multi-channel life-cycle to make journeys even more relevant & helpful for owners
- Navigate wider system infrastructure or operations (across CRM & digital platforms, analytics tools, media tech stack etc) to solve key issues or integrate solutions where required
- Evangelise the role of relationship marketing across Group commercial teams, ensuring high quality planning and creation of journeys fitting to the Group Owner Experience strategy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders
- Energetic, positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others
- Completer finisher approach to project work
- Strong experience of working within CRM systems/data environments, ESPs and across digital infrastructure
- Data minded, with the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively translate & manage complexity into clear business outcomes
- Sound knowledge of html/ability to work with code
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
Closing date for applications is 3rd September 2018