- Our Cafe facilities are open 7am to 7pm and shifts will fall between these operating hours, with the successful candidate working an 8 and a half hour day.
- Our catering team have the challenge of feeding these success hungry employees on a daily basis and providing them with the nutrition they need to see through the day.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
This is no ordinary on-site Café, we are a global technology company with over 3,000 people based on site and still growing. The Dyson café team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite receive high class service on a daily basis.
At the helm of the café is our Michelin-trained head chef, who has put together an excellent and affordable menu for everyone to enjoy. In 2017, we opened two brand new Cafés which offer a great selection of healthy, reasonably priced hot food along with a sandwich and salad bar.
- Assisting behind the kitchen
- Serving hot drinks at the coffee bar
- Making sandwiches
- Ensuring the café is kept clean and safe at all times.
- Strong customer skills are paramount, ideally gained from within a similar environment.
- Must have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to work well within a team.
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants