On-Air Product Demonstrator
$ competitive compensation
Representing Dyson, by using your strong presentation skills, you will demonstrate our products to an audience letting them see exactly why we stand out.
Dyson Canada opened in 2006 with 10 employees and two vacuum models. Within two months it had secured the number one market share. There are now over 100 people selling vacuums, fans, heaters, air purifiers, hand dryers and now hair dryers coast to coast. We think big, pushing into uncharted territory and strategizing new category expansions for the coming years.
Based in downtown Toronto, our Head Office borders the financial and theatre districts, surrounded by some of Canada's most inspiring urban engineering. From our open-plan office to social get-togethers, everything is designed to build the team spirit and hunger that drives our success. Outside Toronto, our sales representatives and demonstrators bring Dyson technology to our consumers in their home provinces – from the Atlantic to British Columbia.
Our products are the result of years of innovation and perseverance in engineering, and we’re quite proud of them. Our on-air product demonstrators help us with bringing them to a wider audience.
- Be the on air guest for all Dyson products on The Shopping Channel
- Conduct demonstrations on live TV to engage customers in an energetic, confident, and personable manner
- Capture customer attention and educate them on the features and benefits of Dyson products
- Champion consumer interaction and model all aspects of Dyson brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Represent Dyson in a professional and ethical manner
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic representative, who will -
- Be located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Be comfortable presenting in front of an audience
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a quick learner
- Be flexible to work weekends and occasionally on weekdays
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Be able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Experience/comfort speaking on camera is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive pay, vacation, and target-related bonuses. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth is driven by regular coaching and training on sales skills and product knowledge. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.