Cloud Senior Developer
Internet connected products is a growing area for Dyson where we aim to continue are reputation of being innovative and disruptive. We’re building world-class cross functional Agile teams and adopting the latest technology and techniques to ensure we can deliver our ambitious vision in the connected space. You’ll be working to create a world-class user experience in one of the fastest moving consumer technology domains, alongside other engineers, designers, commercial strategists and electronics engineers.
You will be working alongside a growing team of likeminded engineers in Dyson’s rapidly expanding IoT platform engineering group. You will be responsible for building world-class technology employing the latest continuous delivery and DevOps practices to deliver the next generation of connected apps and systems.
- Highly experienced software developer in C#, Node JS or Java
- You understand DevOps practices and have used them to build CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge and development of Cloud based systems using AWS/Azure or Docker-based container management system
- Broad and extensive knowledge of software development processes
- You have strong understanding of BDD and TDD, unit testing, performance testing, mocking and contract interfaces
- High experience of design and implementation using SOLID principles, design patterns and architectures
- Solving problems and finding elegant solutions in a timely manner
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of CI/CD technologies and practices
- Ability to work in cross-platform environments (Windows, Linux, macOS)