£Competitive plus 27 days holiday, bonus, pension
Bristol or Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Connected products is a growing area for Dyson where we aim to continue our reputation of being innovative and disruptive. We’re building world-class cross functional Agile teams and adopting the latest technology and techniques to ensure we can deliver our ambitious vision in the connected space. You’ll be working to create a world-class user experience in one of the fastest moving consumer technology domains, alongside other engineers, designers, commercial strategists and electronics engineers.
- Experience writing in C#, Node.Js, Java or Python
- Knowledge of Cloud based systems using AWS/Azure, or Docker-based container management systems
- Adept at writing tests for your own code, especially unit tests.
- Experience working with distributed version control systems
- Able to turn concept ideas into concrete tasks and code
- Keen to take your programming skills to the next level in our fast-moving team
- Proud to write clean, understandable code
- Experience of finding & solving bugs and seeing the fixes through to production
- Ability to work in cross-platform environments (Windows, Linux, macOS)
In this role you will take charge of certain features, ensuring that anything you write is easily adopted by other team members if required. You'll naturally think critically and help your colleagues with code reviews. And finally, you'll adopt an “open-source” approach where possible – great docs, clear code, innovation and a community spirit are key.