Marketing Manager - Floorcare (Fixed term contract until Sep 2018)
£Competitive + 27 days holiday + bonus + pension + free on-site gym
Things move quickly at Dyson. In twenty years, one man and one idea has grown into a global technology company with 6,000 people and a presence in over 70 countries. From Malmesbury to Malaysia and many countries in between, we’ve sold over 80 million machines and it’s only the beginning.
Our Malmesbury HQ is doubling its footprint. The US, our biggest market, is doubling their sales scope. And new frontiers are opening up across South East Asia and beyond.
More people, more ideas and more space for more invention. The next four years will be our biggest and busiest yet.
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing, clarity of message, vast reach, and engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research.
From traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
- Lead and inspire cross-functional, cross-discipline and cross-market teams to deliver initiatives that’ll increase category/product performance
- Provide end-to-end ownership of campaigns for new product launches
- Maximise the sales potential and profitability of existing products
- You'll need proven experience of confidently managing work through review, plan, create and deliver. Experience of doing this internationally, and across marketing related functions is very preferable.
- You'll be a creative thinker who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and take smart risks.
- We'd ideally like you to have a 2:1 degree or equivalent with strong knowledge of traditional and digital media, plus experience of managing and working with advertising, PR and promotion agencies.
- Previous hands-on experience of selling and directly interacting with customers is a great bonus.
With a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.