Marketing Manager - Personal Care
- As the B2B Marketing Manager you will enter a rapidly expanding business at a critical time in the fast growing personal care category.
- From day one you’ll drive the commercial strategy for the category by planning, leading and executing global marketing projects to shape the future.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires creative and innovative marketing strategies. Constantly engaging in more innovative ways. From traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, this role will seize every chance to tell the Dyson story for the category.
- As a Dyson Marketing Manager you’ll lead and inspire cross-functional, cross-discipline and cross-market teams to deliver initiatives that’ll increase category/product performance.
- You’ll provide end-to-end ownership of marketing campaigns from 15 months pre-launch for new product launches.
- You’ll need to understand competitor analysis for the overall category, applying the knowledge to a given product or project.
- This is not just proposition development. Marketing Managers will look at all commercial aspects of their products: ranging, pricing, distribution ,promotional strategy etc.
- And we'll be expecting you to work in the true Dyson way of identifying problems and finding solutions along the way.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for technology.
- Experience within the health and beauty industry within a B2B environment, and developing marketing campaigns and leading product launches is essential.
- You’ll have strong experience of leading and managing work through virtual teams to review, plan, create and deliver.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines