Internal Communication Executive - IT
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
We are looking for an exceptional Communications Executive to advance Dyson’s IT story and share important updates with Dyson People. The role is instrumental in keeping people within the IT function and across Dyson on-top of our Strategy, sharing stories that bring to life our culture and communicating news, both good and bad.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Communications, you will support the Dyson IT internal communications programme to inspire our people about Dyson’s technology, philosophy, leadership and performance.
- You will develop and execute our internal communications calendar, content and platforms of communication - including intranet updates, monthly internal newsletters, quarterly leadership briefings.
- You will provide counsel to senior IT leaders on the messaging for functional and organisation-wide announcements and longer term horizon scanning – helping them share news in a factual, enjoyable way with our people globally.
- You will work hand-in-hand with Group communications to ensure we have consistent internal communications across Dyson.
- You will report to the communications team on weekly priorities and quarterly objectives.
In addition you will likely have:
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• Perfect English and a range in other language skills.
• Experience engaging across stakeholders and borders, building lasting relationships
• Ability to influence and engage people up, down, and across the organisation.