Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Chicago, IL USA
The Compensation Analyst will support the execution of rewards and mobility for Dyson Americas. The successful candidate performs data analysis and benchmarking to roll out business initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly shifting, and technologically driven environment.
The successful candidate has proven analytical and technical capabilities, and extreme attention to detail in delivering compensation analysis and operations.
- Administer and analyze pay programs and plans that support our evolving compensation philosophy, while championing strong governance.
- Conduct regular compensation benchmarking studies and job analysis across Americas region. Undertake survey participation and maintenance of pay related tools.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Plan and execute high quality compensation analyses of large data sets to distill insights and convey findings. Develop and maintain compensation management data tools.
- Partner closely with HR Operations to ensure consistent data integrity and treatment.
- Partner with HRIS and People Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third party vendors in gathering business intelligence or in solving compensation and mobility problems.
- Support mobility activities for Americas region: administration, analysis and vendor interaction. Liaise with Dyson HQ on international mobility case management.
- Collaborate with Dyson HQ comp teams in harmonizing practices as appropriate.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience having worked in a global organization
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods or related field.
- Advanced excel expertise required.
- Bonus points if you have experience using MS Access, VBA, Tableau, Workday, SharePoint.
- Bonus points if you have experience working as a management consultant.