Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Chicago, IL USA
The Compensation Manager will lead the execution of rewards and mobility for Dyson Americas and act as a strategic consultant to the business. The successful candidate uses their expertise in compensation plan design, benchmarking and data analysis to roll out business initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly shifting, and technologically driven environment.
The successful candidate has proven analytical and communication capabilities, and extreme attention to detail to deliver impactful and seamless compensation programs and operations.
- Develop, implement and market compensation processes and programs to help attract and retain our talent.
- Design and administer broad-based programs and plans that support our evolving compensation philosophy, while championing strong governance.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Recruiting and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation and mobility issues.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking studies and job analysis across Americas region.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Plan and execute high quality compensation analyses of large data sets to distill insights and convey findings.
- Partner closely with HR Operations to ensure consistent data integrity and treatment.
- Partner with HRIS and People Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third party vendors in gathering business intelligence or in solving compensation and mobility problems.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Manage the deferred compensation benefit plan.
- Manage mobility activities for Americas region: administration, analysis and vendor management. Liaise with Dyson HQ on international mobility case management.
- Lead recognition program efforts and deploy new programs.
- Collaborate with Dyson HQ comp teams in harmonizing practices as appropriate.
- 6+ years of relevant experience having worked in a global organization
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods or related field.
- Advanced excel expertise.
- Bonus points if you have experience using MS Access, VBA, Tableau, WorkDay, SharePoint.
- Bonus points if you have experience working as a management consultant and/or as an HR Business Partner.