Contact Centre Team Manager
- Responsible with peers for the management and daily running of the Helpline, through the effective use of resources.
- To drive development and improvement of customer service through team performance by unlocking new efficiencies, formalising and documenting processes, effectively managing resource and delivering against.
- To ensure any experience of Dyson Customer Service through the Contact Centre positively impacts brand advocacy, loyalty and leads to Dyson repurchase. Working collaboratively with the wider Contact Centre Management Team.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson is all about problem-solving and our Contact Centre is no exception. We’re dedicated to delivering world class service and that means having a world class team. Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mind-set is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
- Lead and develop a Helpline Team to ensure KPIs are met and exceeded
- Motivate and develop Helpline Advisors to provide a consistent, best practice approach to dealing with Dyson Owners.
- Ensuring each Advisor adjusts their style to engage their audience and provide the best possible resolution, balancing business and owner needs.
- Manage the performance of Helpline Advisors through regular meaningful 1:1s.
- Ensuring performance management is carried out in a consistent and timely manner Review performance from systems data, quality monitoring, owner feedback, NPS and benchmarking results to agree targets with peers and the CCM for quality and productivity.
- Regularly liaise with stakeholders to evaluate and redesign processes to support targets and the overall performance of the Helpline Work with the Resource Planning team to review call volumes and plan activities accordingly.
- Put in place appropriate contingency plans to minimise adverse impact on the day to day productivity of the Helpline, providing regular reports to the CCM
- Oversee the compilation of reports owned within the team and ensure that accurate analysis is completed and meaningful updates are provided to stakeholders in a timely manner and in line with agreed processes.
- Identify areas for improvement and think outside of the box to design solutions.
- Recommend improvements to key stakeholders, demonstrating sound rationale, an understanding of the implications and steps that can be taken to mitigate any risks.
- Experience in a customer service orientated environment
- Proven experience at Team Leader/Team Management
- Competent use of Microsoft office
- Excellent product and process knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP CRM is an advantage
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines