As a digital Creative (film and imagery), you’ll be working as part of a team of strategists, creatives, copywriters and producers to develop content for Dyson’s digital channels around the globe. You’ll be generating digital creative concepts for product launches and tactical marketing campaigns. Designing content that’s always shareable and appealing to a defined audience – whether it’s product photography or a storyboard for a Facebook video. Shaping the stories Dyson tells and the way in which it tells them. Mixing data, audience insight and creative best practice to ensure Dyson’s digital content brings our technology to life in a way that resonates with our audiences.
- Concepting, designing and refining digital creative assets to meet briefs from Dyson teams worldwide.
- Working alongside Producer/Project Manager to shoot and edit imagery and video.
- Presenting work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
- Working alongside Content Strategists to generate ideas for cross-channel digital campaigns and executions.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and creating digital content for a brand – especially imagery and / or video.
- Excellent understanding of creative design principles and processes.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
- Photography or video production skills – ability to shoot and edit.
- A thirst for Dyson’s competitive communication approach – being on the lookout for ways to highlight our competitor’s shortfalls.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of creative software tools, e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive.