Copywriter, Connected Products
£Competitive plus 27 days holiday, bonus, pension and onsite gym
As a Copywriter you’ll work with digital designers and other copywriters to write copy for a range of digital platforms, predominantly apps.
Here at Dyson, we have a reputation for innovation, for disrupting the market with products that are revolutionary and shaping great user experiences, working smarter and better in every possible way.Right now, our focus is on joining the dots, bringing our expertise to the internet of things where we can build whole new connected environments and then explore and evolve the connected products that offer even more benefits.
Over the last few years, we’ve established and invested in our Connectivity Research function, dedicated entirely to exploring, testing and refining next generation IoT solutions that will enable Dyson products to work in a connected environment.
It’s a business within a business, where each member of the team enjoys the freedom to bring their vision and expertise to work every day. And you’ll be joining us at an exciting, challenging time as we further grow our IoT and connected product range and launch our new responsive ecommerce site designed to inform and inspire.
As a Copywriter committed to our IoT your role will center around writing for our App teams, you will be responsible for:
- Turning Dyson messaging into unique, original digital content that makes our target audience smile, nod or share. You’ll help to form the content strategy for Dyson – across every aspect of the business.
- You must be able to analyse test observations and data and turn it into copy that communicates the right messages, but also presents them in a ‘Dyson’ way.
- Working alongside our Content Makers to ideate and develop digital creative assets to meet briefs from Dyson teams worldwide.
- Analysing and exploring data from social media to shape deep, actionable insights that inform creative ideas.
- Presenting work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
- Working alongside Content Strategists to generate ideas for cross-channel digital campaigns and executions.
A portfolio that demonstrates significant ability in digital creative copywriting for commercial brands
Ability to plan and prioritise workloads whilst maintaining creative integrity
The ability to identify quickly and adhere closely to a tone of voice
Ability to deliver copy to brief
Knowledge of latest digital best practice
Please note this role is full time and based at our head offices in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.