$Competitive Base + Kiwisaver + Bonus + Car Allowance
Auckland, New Zealand
We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways with the right people to work with us. Reinventing as we go.
In 1993, James Dyson launched the first bagless vacuum cleaner. But a lot has changed since then. As we continue to grow, we’re exploring new frontiers and traversing the unknown.
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 10,000. We transform every category we enter. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet. 3000 new engineers. 100 new machines. Revolutionising new categories. All by 2020. With New Zealand identified as a key growth market for Dyson, we are excited to be hiring new roles across Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to support our ambitious plans.
Join us to help shape our future. And yours.
Our Sales team epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy and strategically agile.
We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands.
It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people and overseeing many different retail areas – from in store fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales
- Build the team and business in New Zealand, providing inspirational leadership and clear objectives for your team
- Work in partnership with Australian leadership community to deploy the business strategy for APAC
- Create action plans to deliver 18 month and 5 year strategy and annual plans to deliver business results (volume and revenue)
- Establish strongest possible commercial relationships with key customers & local agency partners maximising profitability
- Take the fight for product leadership to competitors and exploit fully our technological advantages, monitor competitor activity, and work with Group to develop strategies to outperform the competition
- Past work experience working with established multinational companies in Australia/ New Zealand
- Some experience demonstrating a start-up mentality will be advantageous
- Commercial – sales and marketing experience, with a proven track record of delivering results
- A high level of financial expertise and evidence of budget control
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Chance to put your stamp on the establishment of the Dyson business in New Zealand
- Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities
- Access to a global network of commercial professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- International travel
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
- Plenty of local day-cares in close vicinity, free on-site parking
- A wide variety of gyms, health & fitness centres all close by