Creative Head - Integrated Campaigns
We need a Creative Head to work within our Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Category Creative Lead you’ll originate creative concepts for campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
Working with colleagues with specialist skills in digital and advertising, you’ll help to define campaign direction and create the graphic design assets required to bring our campaigns to life.
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The ‘Integrated Campaign Team’ is one of three core teams in the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all consumer journey touch points, on paper, on screen, in stores and at events.
- Working closely with the Category Creative Lead and Commercial Managers, you’ll take product creative strategies established by our New Product Communications team and develop the campaign direction to position our products in their best possible light.
- Working in a category specific team, you’ll collaborate with specialist digital and advertising creatives to develop those concepts and build truly excellent final executions.
- You’ll work with our in-house imagery and film teams to create the assets required to support our campaign executions across all channels.
- Always ensuring that campaigns are delivered on-time, you’ll also ensure that your work is legally robust, on-brand and of course, exciting and compelling.
- Though you’ll likely have trained as a graphic designer, you’re a creative first and foremost – you’re all about ideas. As such, you’ll be as at home with paper and pencil as you are with mouse and screen – able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches and scribbles. You’re a big picture thinker.
- Once your thinking is developed and direction agreed, you’ll be able to take your ideas through the design development stage to produce beautifully crafted graphic design – typography, colour composition – making use of relevant software packages (Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A true ‘visual’ communicator, you’re excited by all things art and design and you find inspiration from a wide range of sources, utilising found images, mocked-up imagery and film, and mood boards to support your thinking and add weight to your ideas.
- You’re a natural leader in group brainstorms and comfortable expressing your ideas, either informally, or in more formal presentations, both to peers and senior stakeholders.
- You’re experienced in working with copywriters, photographers and filmmakers with the ability to direct their work to ensure the results you need.
- 27 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines