Digital Creative Head (MADE)
£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + 27 days holiday + Private Health + Free onsite Gym
We need a Experience Design expert / Creative Head to work within our Direct and Digital team with a specific focus on Owner Engagement. Reporting to the Creative Director you’ll work closely with a team of creatives, copywriters and content strategists to originate and develop content designed for our Dyson owners.
You will help drive our ‘bought not sold’ approach so that the experience owners’ have across all of our digital touchpoints is consistent and uniquely Dyson. You will support both strategic, and tactical, business initiatives. As well as being ‘hands on’ and executing high quality and engaging creative that resonates with owners, turning one time purchasers into lifelong Dyson advocates.
Working closely with the wider Owner Experience team you’ll help define the creative strategy using owner data to drive insight and develop targeted programmes to create truly engaging and ever more relevant experiences for our Dyson owners.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The ‘Direct and Digital Team’ is one of four core creative teams that make up the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its central role is to drive our Direct propositions across our owned digital channels and create premium experiences for our Dyson owners through engaging content and a relentless ‘test and learn’ approach to optimise as well as integrate new digital innovations to enhance our user experiences.
1. Interrogating and interpreting creative briefs to establish solid foundations for all of
2. Collaboration with Commercial to build an understanding of the commercial drivers that
define our marketing activity.
3. Overall responsibility for all Digital creative output - bringing a fresh perspective to the design
of interactive experiences
4. Obsess over every touchpoint across the digital journey to ensure they are in-line with Dyson
5. Work with the Creative Head of Digital Strategy to define product digital creative strategy and
translate into dynamic campaign directions through launch – also ongoing optimization, A/B
testing and personalisation
6. Direct and support the Digital creatives to deliver world-class creative against the defined
7. Responsible for review of creative at key milestones and sign-off where appropriate. Ensuring
that your team’s work is of the required standard for any top-level reviews, including JDCR.
8. Staying abreast of the digital landscape and looking for ways to implement advancements in
technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
9. Develop and bring to bear an in-depth understanding of programmatic digital advertising
and personalisation. Use this knowledge to create targeted creative
10. Confidently present your work with clarity to stakeholders at all levels, underpinned by sound
strategic rationale to support your creative proposition.
11. Continuous understanding of the technical capabilities available.
12. Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
13. Work with other Digital Creative Leads to share best practice, ideas and ensure consistency
14. Day to day line management of your direct reports, taking responsibility for their career
development and regular reviews of performance.