Credit Controller -3 days per week
Part Time, $Competitive, Flexibility
Australia was Dyson’s first export market outside Europe. Today, the top nine best-selling vacuums are Dyson and we regularly win design and customer satisfaction awards. Recently, with the growth of new categories, Dyson also became Australia’s number one small domestic appliance brand.
But new territories, categories and challenges await. And to embrace these, Dyson Australia has expanded across three new sites across Sydney. Our HQ is in the regenerated Woolstores in Alexandria, reflecting our industrial heritage – a modern space that will help us bring Dyson technology to life for retailers and the media.
- Medium to Large sized account reconciliations
- Raising Credit notes and Posting journals
- Review of bad debts
- Daily Banking of cheques and cash if required
- Payment allocation and processing
- Collection of all overdue accounts
- Managing rebate claims and reconciling the rebate ledger
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Reviewing and approving or escalating sales orders for independent stores based upon account payment and credit risk
- Ad hoc tasks that be assigned by Credit Manager
- Experience working in SAP
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, V&H lookup, formulas)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and work to strict deadlines
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus and generous product discounts. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.