Customer Care Manager
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
This role will join the Dyson Customer Service team to shape the after sales service strategy and drive the service business to achieve our ambitions.
As an integral part of the Customer Service team, the Customer Care Manager will focus on analytics, process, systems and training needs across the team, working closely with your colleagues to support and drive the delivery of a customer experience that will delight and surprise consumers consistently by driving best in class service through capable, engaged customer facing teams.
- Lead analytics across Customer Service to identify actionable insight and opportunity
Support forecasting and budgeting of financials across the customer service team to ensure maximum return on investment
- Challenge costs by working in a lean, simple and cost conscious way while still optimising the customer experience Drive continuous improvement of the Dyson Customer Experience
- Inspire the team and 3rd party vendors to continually strive for continuous improvement, drive productivity and achieve excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Ensure the customer is at the centre of everything we do
- Manage the setting of challenging Key Performance Indicators for the 3rd party vendors to deliver the strategic objectives of the team and Dyson Singapore
- Develop a standardised Roster and framework that is reviewed each quarter to optimise the customer experience
- Review and develop processes and workflows to optimise the productivity of the
- Developing the reporting of performance for the 3rd party vendors against KPI’s, reviewing and identifying performance issues, working with managers to ensure solutions are in place and monitored to achieve results develop and action initiatives to improve the customer experiences
- Maximize appropriate use of technology to improve customer experience while improving efficiency
- Support the planning of resources and costs to deliver the P&L for Customer Care
- Plan and execute recognition and incentive programs to motivate and retain staff
Contribute to the on-going development of Customer Service strategy and initiatives
Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability
- Review and recommend changes to the customer service operating model to achieve strategic objectives of the SEA business
- Oversee the training needs analysis of the team and the development and execution plan to deliver a capable and competent team Build and develop stakeholder relationships across the business
- Work with the Head of Customer Care and 3rd party vendors to develop and action initiatives to improve the customer experiences
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders both locally and at a group and market level
- Assist in the delivery of wider business goals by integrating effectively with other business units
- Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and within the Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions.
Candidates will have the following personal characteristics:
- High IQ + EQ
- Creative & Entrepreneurial
- High paced + high discipline
- Sees ambiguity as opportunity
Candidates will demonstrate well-developed skills in the following areas:
Change Driver/Influencer: The successful candidate has demonstrated the ability to rally an organization across functions and levels and drive transformative change. S/he is able to make a compelling case for change and engage others on the journey to successful implementation of new ideas and processes.
Commercial Orientation: The ideal candidate has a successful track record of identifying commercial opportunities and capitalizing on them. S/he has demonstrated the ability to discern the largest revenue and profit opportunities for the business and prioritize them.
Strategic Orientation: The ideal candidate takes a broad view of the market, synthesizing disparate pieces of information into a cohesive set of decisions and actions. S/he is able to think in the short and long-term about category opportunities, and understands the broader company impact of category results. Data is at the core of his/her decision-making process, but s/he achieves balance between time needed to gather and analyze data and speed to act.
Market Insight: The ideal candidate is a "quick study" on marketplace dynamics, and is able to derive non-obvious insights from a wide data set. S/he has proven skills at leveraging key insights to create and execute business-building action plans.