Customer Service & Sales Advisors - Part Time Evenings
- Our contact centre is a fast paced and varied environment where you will be providing technical support over the phone to all Dyson owners.
- It’s a fun, diverse and dynamic role that could see you ordering parts, booking engineers or helping customers with their first machine.
- Whatever the task, you’ll see it as an opportunity to deliver sales through excellent service.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson is all about problem-solving and our Contact Centre is no exception. We’re dedicated to delivering world class service and that means having a world class team. We’re based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire and open 7 days a week, 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday and 8am – 6pm at the weekends. This role is 25 hours a week and your working pattern would be 15:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday. This is a permanent role which you will earn £10,897.43, plus commission by promoting Dyson and being passionate about being the best.
- Working as part of our friendly, professional team, you’ll be on the phones interacting with Dyson owners, creating customers for life.
- You’ll love getting to know about new Dyson technology, exciting customers and even securing a sale on the same call.
- We’re all about innovation, so you’ll share our love of ideas and bringing them to life, whether that’s by improving products or processes, to ensure we deliver for our customers.
- A fast paced and varied environment with excellent communication service at the forefront.
- We’re looking for people who understand what it takes to exceed great customer service but who are also dedicated to continuously improving.
- If you’re motivated and have a positive approach and good people skills, we can teach you the rest - it’s your potential that we’re interested in.
- If you also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are results-focused and excited by the prospect of delivering sales, this is an excellent opportunity to build invaluable experience with a global technology company.
- Commission and additional sales bonuses based performance
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidised cafe and restaurants