Customer Service Advisors - Part Time
£competitive salary + sales bonus + 27 days annual leave pro rata + onsite gym + pension
Dyson is all about problem-solving and our Contact Centre is no exception. We’re dedicated to delivering world class service and that means having a world class team.
We’re based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire and open 7 days a week, 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday and 8am – 6pm at the weekends. Your working pattern would be 20 hours a week including one weekend in three.
We’re Dyson, a global technology enterprise. Since 1993 we’ve been finding new ways to solve real-world problems – from vacuum cleaners with revolutionary cyclone technology, to a hairdryer with intelligent heat control. Our global headquarters, home to one of our global contact centres, is located in the Cotswolds where the Dyson story began. With machines spanning categories like environmental control, hair care, electric vehicles and much more, our technology interests are broadening. With that comes the need for more people to help deliver the best experience to Dyson owners.
Working as part of our friendly, professional team, you’ll be on the phones interacting with Dyson owners, creating customers for life. You’ll love getting to know about new Dyson technology, exciting customers and even securing a sale on the same call. We’ll all about innovation, so you’ll share our love of ideas and bringing them to life, whether that’s by improving products or processes, to ensure we deliver for our customers.
- A fast paced and varied environment with excellent communication service at the forefront.
- Providing over the phone support to our Dyson owners across Great Britain & Ireland.
- Be an Expert in all Dyson technologies and products.
- Deliver sales through excellent service.
We’re looking for people who understand what it takes to exceed great customer service but who are also dedicated to continuously improving.
- You may have a little experience, you may have a lot.
- Passionate about customer service and comfortable with sales targets. Results focused.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, have a positive approach and excellent people skills.
- Prepared to learn and develop
You’ll enjoy commission and additional sales bonuses based on your performance. Our culture is something we’re proud of too. Professional opportunities, leadership development and a relaxed dress code are just some of the reasons Dyson is different.