Customer Service Advisors - Part Time
£competitive salary + sales bonus + 27 days annual leave pro rata + onsite gym + pension
- Our contact centre is a fast paced and varied environment where you will be providing technical support over the phone to all Dyson owners.
- It’s a fun, diverse and dynamic role that could see you ordering parts, booking engineers or helping customers with their first machine.
- Whatever the task, you’ll see it as an opportunity to deliver sales through excellent service.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson is all about problem-solving and our Contact Centre is no exception. We’re dedicated to delivering world class service and that means having a world class team. We’re based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire and open 7 days a week, 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday and 8am – 6pm at the weekends. This is a permanent role working 09:00–14:00 or 09:30–14:30, Monday to Friday, plus one weekend in three. You'll earn £8717.94 with additional commission by promoting Dyson and being passionate about being the best.
- A fast paced and varied environment with excellent communication service at the forefront.
- Providing over the phone support to our Dyson owners across Great Britain & Ireland.
- Be an Expert in all Dyson technologies and products.
- Deliver sales through excellent service.
We’re looking for people who understand what it takes to exceed great customer service but who are also dedicated to continuously improving.
- You may have a little experience, you may have a lot.
- Passionate about customer service and comfortable with sales targets. Results focused.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, have a positive approach and excellent people skills.
- Prepared to learn and develop
- Commission and additional sales bonuses based performance.
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants