Customer Service Advisor
Sydney, Taren Point
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
- Delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds customer expectations in an effective and timely manner.
- Taking ownership and trouble shoot customer issues, aiming for a first touch resolution
- Performing hands-on technical diagnostics and provide resolution of issues where applicable
- Taking personal responsibility for advising customer of promotions and new technology by cross selling Dyson products and services
- Advising repair quotes both over the phone and over the counter
- Maintaining customer account information in an accurate manner via our CRM system
- Following company procedures and customer requests re quotes for costs if the machine is out of warranty
- Passionate and experienced Customer Service professional with a willingness to exceed customer expectations
- Proven experience in a soft-sell environment • Professional presentation suitable for an aspirational brand
- Pleasant mannerisms both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Previous experience handling cash, EFTPOS and credit card facilities
- Strong technical aptitude to diagnose product faults
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and be a solution orientated
- Proven skills working as a positive, active member of a team
- Competent use of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to push, pull and lift 12kgs