Customer Service Advisor
$Competitive Base + Super + Bonus
Sydney, Taren Point
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia, where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
Our Customer Care team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service technicians can’t fix.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers.
Our team of Customer Service Advisors are enthusiastic brand ambassadors! They are responsible for ensuring exceptional customer experiences through after-sales support calls, answering technical product questions, and cross-selling Dyson products and services to our existing customers.
As the "face of Dyson" you will play an important role in spreading the Dyson passion for technology.
Our Customer Service Advisors work from our Taren Point Warehouse and are the “face” of the Service Centre. They are primarily responsible for:
- Building customer relationships by delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Initial assessment of Dyson products: Vacuums, Fans etc, troubleshooting customer issues
- Emptying of vacuums and initial cleaning of products
- After sales support calls and data entry into the Dyson CRM system
- Liaising with warehouse technicians and service staff
- Cross selling Dyson products and services by advising customers of promotions and new technology
You are a passionate and experienced Customer Service professional able to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues. You find opportunities to go over and above what is expected of you and are comfortable and experienced working in a soft-sell environment. You think outside the box and work hard to find solutions for your customers.
In addition, this role will require:
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Strong technical aptitude to diagnose product faults
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal skills
- Competent use of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 12kgs