Customer Service Agent
Our Customer Care team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service technicians can’t fix. Join our rapidly growing Customer Care Team and help us create an exceptional customer service experience that reflects our innovative technology brand!
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 10,000. We transform every category we enter. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet. 3000 new engineers. 100 new machines. Revolutionising new categories. All by 2020.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from customers, service agents, and retailers.
- Providing product knowledge and educating Dyson owners on their Dyson machine
- Provide support and troubleshooting over the phone, via email or live chat
- Serving customers who come into the Dyson premises with machines to be serviced, or to purchase spare parts
- A range of administration duties covering office administration, booking couriers, processing customer orders, filing invoices and other paperwork
Our customer service agents must share our passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences at all opportunities. We’re looking for energetic individuals, who are results driven team players.
In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Previous call centre experience is required.
- A methodical approach to tasks.
- Questioning – able to analyse problems and requests for information.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, either written or oral. • Ability to deal with problems in standardised situations
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player, able to communicate openly and prepared to assist others
- Excel and data entry experience an advantage.