Customer Service Agent
$Competitive base + Kiwisaver + bonus
Auckland, New Zealand
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers.
- Answering inbound calls from customers, service agents, and retailers.
- Providing product knowledge and educating Dyson owners on their Dyson machine
- Provide support and troubleshooting over the phone, via email or live chat
- Serving customers who come into the Dyson premises with machines to be serviced, or to purchase spare parts
- A range of administration duties covering office administration, booking couriers, processing customer orders, filing invoices and other paperwork
- Previous call centre experience, preferably in sales and customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Questioning – able to analyse problems and requests for information.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Excel and data entry experience an advantage
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Chance to put your stamp on the establishment of the Dyson business in New Zealand
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit