Customer Service Executive - Benelux
We’re now selling our products through more and more channels, yet our retailers remain very important to us. As a Customer Service Executive, you’ll ensure our Benelux retailers’ orders are fulfilled accurately and on time. If they’re happy, our customers are too. And, so are we.
- You’ll also be checking stock levels and executing product allocations jointly with the Dyson inventory planner
- As you’ll know this part of our supply chain better than most, if you spot something that can be improved upon, you’ll make sure we know about it.
- You will be entering and processing customer and internal orders in SAP, ensuring order readiness and completeness for delivery creation
- As their main point of contact for our retailers, you’ll see they get world-class levels of customer service. If they want to order goods, you’ll take the order. If they have returns that need auctioning, you’ll look into it.
- Each day will be different, as you work with everyone from the sales, logistics and finance teams, to the inventory planner and third-party suppliers.
- You will come from a relevant background in either customer service or supply chain
- You’ll be proficient in SAP, as well as having a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- You will be fluent in both Dutch and English, with the ability to speak French being beneficial for this role
- You’ll haven high levels of attention to detail, with accuracy in data entry
- You will also thrive under pressure and have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines