Customer Service and Order Management Specialist - French Speaking
Competitive salary + bonus, pension
As their main point of contact for our retailers, you’ll see they get excellent levels of customer service. If they want to order goods, you’ll take the order. If they want your guarantee it’s all correct and ready for dispatch, you’ll check that it is. If they have returns that need auctioning, you’ll look into it. Whatever it is that they need to help us sell more of our products and to keep all our customers happy, you’ll do it.
At Dyson, we never stand still. It’s the entrepreneur in us. By 2020, there will be 100 new machines, four new product portfolios and our headcount will have doubled.
We’re now selling our products through more and more channels, yet our retailers remain very important to us. As an Order Desk Executive, you’ll ensure our Benelux retailers’ orders are fulfilled accurately and on time. If they’re happy, our customers are too. And, so are we.
- As the voice of Dyson, you will be the primary point of contact for our retailers via phone and email relating to orders, and you will provide proactive solutions
- You will be entering and processing customer and internal orders in SAP, ensuring order readiness and completeness for delivery creation
- You’ll independently and proactively following up on deliveries with our retail customers and warehouses, ensuring delivery on time and in full
- You will also organise returns and manage refusals based on customer request, processing these in SAP
- A part of your role will be to communicate ongoing performance to internal stakeholders, and proactively communicate any uncertainties in orders and deliveries, while working on solutions to resolve them
- You will be responsible for suggesting process changes for improving Logistics and Customer service, optimising cost and increasing productivity
- You will come from a proven Customer Service and Order desk/Logistics background, and have a customer service and customer first mentality
- As this role covers the Benelux region, you will be fluent in English, Dutch and French languages (written and spoken)
- You will be experienced in SAP, as well as having advanced MS Excel capabilities
- You will be customer service focused, with a proactive communication style and a high level of attention to detail
- You’ll have excellent time management skills, with the ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- As with all roles within Dyson, you will work closely with other departments and need excellent cross functional team skills
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines